These COVID times have been challenging all over India. There are no house helps. Office work is either not there or has increased manyfold. In these times technology has been the biggest saviour.
1. A roomba irobot: it is a machine that cleans the floor and automatically goes back to the charging station. It is expensive but so easy that even your seven year old can use it.
2. A vacuum cleaner: A good vacuum cleaner helps in deep cleaning when you are really in the mood.
3. A dishwasher: When no maid is there for cleaning utensils, a dishwasher can be a huge effort saver.
LG 14 Place Settings Wi - Fi Dishwasher (DFB424FP, Silver, Silent Operation, Tough Stain Removal, Adjustable racks )
4. A high power mixer: A mixer like a 1000 W can help in a big way. It makes grinding faster.
5. A full dryer: A full dryer saves time from putting the clothes to drying, picking them back etc.
6. Bread Maker: A bread maker is a life saver when you have a meeting right at 8:30 am when kids expect breakfast. Just add all the ingredients at night with delay timer and get a warm ready to eat bread in the morning.
Once you own these gadgets it would be great to get automated power sockets which you can program.
#happyworking #automatechoresTags: #makermom #techsmartmomy