If you are an organisation of 1000 employees or so it is important for you to evaluate where best to invest the employee welfare budgets. Here are some questions you can ask
- Are the employees taking a lot of unplanned leaves?
- Is it that they are present but the work is not progressing?
- Is the pantry area always packed with people?
- Health insurance usage of employees is increasing?
- Is the entry time to office slowly getting delayed?
If the answer to 3 of them is yes then maybe your workforce is not working at an optimum level and you need to energize them with a corporate wellness program.