- For the user work is the first priority and health comes a little later
- While in office, employee can create opportunities to keep himself physically active
- It is possible and necessary to integrate a light exercise like walk and stress relieving mindfulness activities in the daily schedule without missing out on essential tasks
- The employee does not have enough time to fill up too much information or track his lifestyle
- Everyone has an inherent desire and knowledge that they need to look and feel better
Keeping the above considerations in mind the Life24Fit supports the employee by doing the following:
- Focuses on easy activities like walking, mindfulness, yoga, diet tips as they can be done by office goers with minimum risk of injury
- Does not ask employee to feed too much data or enable disable app data recording in the app.
- Automatically tracks distance walked, steps taken, calories burnt. We will be added sleep patterns soon
- Sends reminders based on weather to go out so that the walk also serves as an opportunity to mentally relax.
The app slowly learns from the user behaviour and nudges him towards a healthy lifestyle. For nudging we follow recent nobel prize inner Richard H Thaler’s approach of libertarian paternalism wherein we believe that it is both possible and legitimate for private and public institutions to affect behavior while also respecting freedom of choice, as well as the implementation of that idea.
Do have a look at the app here!!!